Martha Rodgers- ‘Shipper-in-Chief’
Okay, so I have to apologize to all of you for not being around the last few days. I’m at home for the summer now, and we don’t have internet at my house. And while there are wifi spots really close, I also have a job now. So I won’t be around as much until August, but I won’t be completely radio-silent. Love you all
I love how she seems to need to strip away the things that supposedly define her: the badge and gun. It’s like she’s putting some distance between herself and the cop she’s supposed to be, so that she can break down. I love the writing/acting on this show.
u guys ok
doing some catching up b/c I’ve been at home for four days sans internet
15. A song that is a cover by another artist: “Have a Little Faith in Me” Mandy Moore
16. One of your favorite classical songs: anything John Williams, and, yes, I consider that classical :P
17. A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke: “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” Elton John & Kiki Dee
18. A song from the year that you were born: “It Must Have Been Love” Roxette
19. A song that makes you think about life: “Moments” Emerson Drive
That’s what the great love stories are about, right? Beating the odds.